Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community

Welcome to the Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community – your hub for an RTS game with earth-shattering weapons! As our development team nears game launch, stay updated with the latest insights. Jump in and create an account to:

• 🗣️ Engage and Connect: Participate in lively game discussions with fellow fans and mingle with the development team.
  • 🛡️ Show Your Allegiance: Proudly display your chosen faction (EDA, Guard, Chosen) and let your loyalty shine.
  • 🔗 Expand Your Network: Seamlessly link your Steam account, opening the door to new friendships or formidable adversaries.
  • 🚀 Access Mods, Maps, and More: Discover the best Sanctuary mods and maps, all at your fingertips.

Join us today!

What is your favorite mod in a rts game?

Skoub

Medusa
The Chosen
Reaction score
For me I would say ultimate apocalypse for dawn of war. It's not the best now but it lead me to the modding scene and I had a blast :)

For me I would say ultimate apocalypse for dawn of war. It's not the best now but it lead me to the modding scene and I had a blast :)
Well mods that add lot of fun units and maybe some new mechanics that are not overcomplicated or need to change parameter while being very polished

If you consider maps as mods: Many custom maps from Warcraft III.
The favorite one? Hm… Currently, maybe Battlefield Reloaded. It's a ton of fun to play coop or vs with friends. Similar to the Arcade map Direct Strike from StarCraft II.

If you consider maps as mods: Many custom maps from Warcraft III.
The favorite one? Hm… Currently, maybe Battlefield Reloaded. It's a ton of fun to play coop or vs with friends. Similar to the Arcade map Direct Strike from StarCraft II.
I can't remember the name but there is a version of legion the that make your army fight each other every others rounds. It could be your jam :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back