Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community

Welcome to the Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community – your hub for an RTS game with earth-shattering weapons! As our development team nears game launch, stay updated with the latest insights. Jump in and create an account to:

• 🗣️ Engage and Connect: Participate in lively game discussions with fellow fans and mingle with the development team.
  • 🛡️ Show Your Allegiance: Proudly display your chosen faction (EDA, Guard, Chosen) and let your loyalty shine.
  • 🔗 Expand Your Network: Seamlessly link your Steam account, opening the door to new friendships or formidable adversaries.
  • 🚀 Access Mods, Maps, and More: Discover the best Sanctuary mods and maps, all at your fingertips.

Join us today!

Sanctuary: Shattered Sun will be at PAX Australia 2023

PAX Aus 2023, running from 6 - 8 October at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre will give the folks down under a first-hand look at Sanctuary: Shattered Sun.

PAX Australia is the largest gaming event in the southern hemisphere with 80,000 people attending the event last year. That's 79,999* potential new devotees to our favourite in development RTS game.

Keep your eyes peeled for more information on what to expect at PAX Aus 2023.

We will have The Demo there, so you will be able to see Sanctuary with your own eyes and PLAY IT! I will be attending with Nate (programmer) and Avitus (Chosen modeller) - to answer all of your questions.

So if you are in Melbourne, pop along, don't be shy, come and say hi and tell us who you are!

Reactions: Al
I am so gutted! I live in England, UK and will not be able to make it to PAX Australia 2023! Anyone who is going and interested in this game, make sure you do go check it out!

Looking forward to hearing more about what we will see at PAX Australia and also any news if there is any regarding Shattered Sun!

We will have The Demo there, so you will be able to see Sanctuary with your own eyes and PLAY IT! I will be attending with Nate (programmer) and Avitus (Chosen modeller) - to answer all of your questions.

So if you are in Melbourne, pop along, don't be shy, come and say hi and tell us who you are!
So we won't see Special_Bread stalling 3k energy again, my sadness is immeasurable :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back