Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community

Welcome to the Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community – your hub for an RTS game with earth-shattering weapons! As our development team nears game launch, stay updated with the latest insights. Jump in and create an account to:

• 🗣️ Engage and Connect: Participate in lively game discussions with fellow fans and mingle with the development team.
  • 🛡️ Show Your Allegiance: Proudly display your chosen faction (EDA, Guard, Chosen) and let your loyalty shine.
  • 🔗 Expand Your Network: Seamlessly link your Steam account, opening the door to new friendships or formidable adversaries.
  • 🚀 Access Mods, Maps, and More: Discover the best Sanctuary mods and maps, all at your fingertips.

Join us today!

Gameplay new faction

amx_50B

Banger
The Chosen
Reaction score
PS : this come from a faction idea i have in discord. I am putting it here so that i can develop it and recieve feedback. There is also not gonna be any artwork of my ideas since i am very bad at drawing and don t know to take picture from my computer

(not permanent name) Plasmasirion
A faction of cities alliances that all want their Independence from the 3 big factions that are under the rule of a company of mercenaries and at the head of the alliance a charismatic Genius who has 2 objectif : become the god of sanctuary and guide humankind

With the discovery of a new kind of alloy Technic that allow the unit to stock plasma in his armor and hologram technology, this faction use heavly plasma to make their units look like other ones and boost their weapons and unlock of secondary, permanent effect or some ability. Each unit has a certain ammount of plasma that can be stocked and every time they shoot or use an ability (not ones that are too micro managment), they loose some plasma. They need some special structure called plasma towers that distribute plasma to each unit.

Reactions: Al
Their tech 2-3 tank, when powered by the plasma, would Not only get master RELOAD and damage but also lob better Wich mean that apart from mountains and shore they are more likely to hit ennemy units

1700575443688.png
their assault bot or tech 4 bot would be this. a slow hp pool high damage mech for close quarter

New faction already? The game is not even out yet!

The guy is just doesn't know what to do while waiting for the game, so he is is trying to think of something

The guy is just doesn't know what to do while waiting for the game, so he is is trying to think of something
Hey it s a serious Idea and help also me for m'y World building of m'y book

their tech 3 bomber, when full of plasma, not only get damage boost but also when they die while they still have a cetain ammount of plasma, their corpse separate themself into pieces that tank ennemy aa shots and damage a little bit the thingies they hit

I think it's cool that people are already coming up with their own fan made faction, lore, etc. Nothing wrong with coming up with cool ideas for fan related stuff while the game is still being developed. Anyway I think it's a interesting concept. I don't think the devs will add a new faction in the game, but if they do perhaps it'll be later down the road and these concepts can help them create this faction or another one.

also when the main faction discover this faction before they can even start to engage them, big civil war start on every one of them exept this one. Why ? well because this faction hacked, corrupt made alliance, or convice some of the other faction commander when they declare war. While the other 3 have to deal with this rebellion, the first act of the Plasmasirion is to take control of a chosen city that has the capabilites to produce big unit and chosen

Is this something you are going to create or are you just spitballing ideas?

Is this something you are going to create or are you just spitballing ideas?
I doubt he has absolutely any skills in programming, so spitballing ideas so far. Most of them in my opinion make no sense, but I understood that it is better to just ignore it. I don't see those ideas worth my time

I doubt he has absolutely any skills in programming, so spitballing ideas so far. Most of them in my opinion make no sense, but I understood that it is better to just ignore it. I don't see those ideas worth my time
I wouldn't shoot down anyone's idea too quickly because I think they don't know something. Whether he's got programming skills or not, I can already understand that he's trying to workup on his ideas about what to have in the game which shouldn't be waved off from those he's trying to get an input from. If he eventually make it happen, good but if doesn't, there's no harm in trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back