Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community

Welcome to the Sanctuary: Shattered Sun Community – your hub for an RTS game with earth-shattering weapons! As our development team nears game launch, stay updated with the latest insights. Jump in and create an account to:

• 🗣️ Engage and Connect: Participate in lively game discussions with fellow fans and mingle with the development team.
  • 🛡️ Show Your Allegiance: Proudly display your chosen faction (EDA, Guard, Chosen) and let your loyalty shine.
  • 🔗 Expand Your Network: Seamlessly link your Steam account, opening the door to new friendships or formidable adversaries.
  • 🚀 Access Mods, Maps, and More: Discover the best Sanctuary mods and maps, all at your fingertips.

Join us today!

Design official Sanctuary smartphone wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got an awesome competition for you: Design a cool smartphone wallpaper for Sanctuary: Shattered Sun!

It's your chance to show off your artistic skills by making official wallpapers for Sanctuary: Shattered Sun. These awesome creations may be featured on all the Sanctuary websites and social media pages, so people can download them and make their mobile devices look amazing.

ssswpcomp.jpgThe rules are super simple:
  • Create your wallpaper following the provided template.
  • Let your imagination run wild!
We’ve made some incredible resources available to help you in creating the perfect wallpaper:

Incredible new unit icons: Sanctuary Unit Icons Pack
Beautiful new faction icons: Sanctuary Faction Icons Pack
The Sanctuary: Shattered Sun logo and text: Sanctuary Shattered Sun Logo
The Sanctuary 'Lato' font: Sanctuary 'Lato' Font
The Sanctuary: Shattered Sun media gallery: Media | Sanctuary

Once you're happy with your creation, just hop on over to the competition section and start a new thread. Our team of judges will pick the top five entries, and then it's up to the public to vote for their favourites.

The winners may have their awesome wallpapers featured on the official Sanctuary website and all our social media channels. Plus, they'll score an exclusive invite to a private voice-chat session on Discord with some of the Sanctuary developers. That's your chance to ask all those burning questions you've been itching to ask! And as a cherry on top, they'll also receive a cool 3D printed Sanctuary: Shattered Sun unit model that was previously only available to folks at PAX Aus 2023.

No need to wait! The contest kicks off on Sunday, October 1, 2023, and you've got a week to send in your entries. After that, the judges will do their thing, and public voting starts on Sunday, October 15. We'll announce the winner on Halloween, so get those creative juices flowing!

20230915_172851.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see what people come up with. I'm THE LEAST talented person when it comes to art. I'll be very jealous of the winners.

So, I have a question about the needed size of this wallpaper, can you tell me the name of the smartphone that this size ration would fit in? Because I am using Figma and there is a list of frames from all different smartphones and I don't know how to compare 2 of them myself

1696155632679.png

Attachments

• 1696155559714.png
    1696155559714.png
    581.8 KB · Views: 2
It’s more a case of aspect ratio rather than dimensions. Phones are getting increasingly taller and not wider hence the 20:9. Pretty much all new smartphones use that. Older ones use 16:9. With the requirements posted any wallpaper will fit 96% of all smartphones on the market (I researched it).

It’s more a case of aspect ratio rather than dimensions. Phones are getting increasingly taller and not wider hence the 20:9. Pretty much all new smartphones use that. Older ones use 16:9. With the requirements posted any wallpaper will fit 96% of all smartphones on the market (I researched it).
Oh, then my wallpaper is 100% ok and ready, gonna wait for last 2 days to post, don't want to risk somebody stealing the idea

Reactions: Al
Nice, this would be fun to do and win and see the amazon work, best of luck to those that are going to fully and willing to enter this :)

After consulting with the Sanctuary Developers a decision has been made to extend the deadline for the wallpaper contest. You now have until the end of the month of October ‘23 to get your entries in and winners will be determined in November.

Only two days remaining to get entries in. Deadline is midnight GMT 31st October 2023.

We have entered the first phase of deciding the winner. A panel of judges are currently reviewing the entries and narrowing the field before we go to a pubic vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back